I’m recruiting a Production Manager / Production Supervisor to join a leading manufacturer of process plant & equipment in Kidderminster.
A well-established organisation with opportunities for progression and professional development.
Would suit a Production Manager, Production Supervisor with solid experience in works production and personnel supervision.
- To be responsible for the activities of all hourly paid employees when carrying out production or general activities within the works facilities
- The allocation of labour to in process contracts within the factory and related areas and to contracts on site.
- Assisting and scheduling / organising deliveries using various modes of transport
- Cost control throughout contracts in live time.
- Take control of all Welding operations, ensuring compliance with international standards
- Review efficiency of manufacturing operations
- The control, maintenance and up-keep of all machinery, tooling and site vehicles used for production purposes
- Verification of acceptable quality standards of products prior to dispatch ensuring that all relevant documentation is complete
- Proven track record and ownership of both direct and indirect reports including managing, mentoring, and recruiting a workforce standing at circa 25 people
- Plan, develop and deliver working programmes to meet KPI’s/QCD being at forefront of all production activities
- Strong leadership, management or supervisory skillset and experience
- Based within commutable distance of Kidderminster site
- £40,000-£50,000 p/a
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days with service
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.