WR Logistics are currently recruiting for 10 x Manufacturing Operative / Production Operative in Gloucestershire
This is a permanent position within a large and expanding manufacturing company in the engineering industry.
This role is for semi skilled manufacturers and must have previous experience within composite manufacturing.
IMPORTANT – All successful candidates must provide a DBS Check and must have lived in the UK for at least 5 years.
Hours and Pay – Manufacturing Operative / Production Operative, Gloucestershire
- Rotating shift pattern – 0600 – 1400 & 1400 – 2200
- Monday – Friday
- £24,000 per year
- 34 days of annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Income protection scheme
- Private medical cover
The role – Production Operative
- As a Manufacturing Operative, your role is the timely manufacture or assembly of components to meet the requirements of the production schedule as directed by the Production Team Leader.
- You will follow the relevant drawings and process documentation, and ensure the requirements of Health and Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery Schedule Adherence are met and maintained.
- You will fill in documentation with relevant information and monitor relevant machinery as required.
- You will provide feedback to the Team Leader on issues and concerns arising, along with potential solutions.
- Able to understand and follow all relevant Health and Safety requirements.
- Verify dimensions using measuring equipment.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment.
- Be quality focused and maintain high quality standards.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Competent use of hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Hands on experience, firmly grounded in a production or manufacturing environment.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
#productionoperative # manufacturing #engineering
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.