Production Coordinator required to join a well established and growing manufacturer supplying into the aerospace, defence and automotive industries, based in central Gloucester.
As the successful Production Coordinator you will be supporting the planning team with business and system administration, assisting in the preparation of production paperwork, ensure that shop orders are released and executed in line with the production schedules.
This role would suit someone who has held one of the following job titles; Production Planner, Production Scheduler, Master Scheduler, Production Planning Coordinator or similar.
Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
Salary – £23,000-£30,000
34 days of annual leave, including Bank Holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
Cycle to work scheme
- Compiling and issuing paperwork
- Raising purchase order requisitions
- Ensuring material is kitted and available for production
- Inputting data into our ERP system
- Monitor execution of the production schedules
- Building reports in our new ERP system
- Maintaining an accurate ERP system
- Ensuring shop orders are available on time with the correct materials
- Extensive knowledge of working with MRP/ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Master Production Scheduling experience
- Ability to apply logic and reasoning to identify solutions to planning execution
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.