Production Planner – Mechanical Engineering
Clear and structured progression is on offer with a well established manufacturer of machinery in the Hook area. This role is with a leading company providing solutions for construction and academic sectors.
This company is well established and stable, having had success even during the pandemic, my client continues to grow and innovate following almost 50 years of doing business. Internal promotion and training opportunities are promoted company-wide.
Experience in routing and ERP/MRP systems is essential. Previous experience may have been as a production planner, manufacturing scheduler, manufacturing coordinator, manufacturing planner, materials planner, process planner, production planning engineer or similar.
- Up to £32,000
- Bonus up to £2000
- £75 well being voucher
- Free lunch, sandwiches, baguettes and salads, hot food
- Parking on site
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme: The cycle to work scheme is run though Evans cycles.
- Manage the planning and scheduling of Works orders (WO’s) to ensure sales orders (SO’s) are planned according to customer lead time and shipped on time in full.
- Manage allocation of Sales orders to ensure key dates achieved in full and MRP can run effectively.
- Prepare MRP to ensure it runs effectively and is processed as per agreed schedule.
- Work closely with the Procurement team to ensure any issues identified potentially affecting SO/WO’s are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure system promised dates are adhered to, working closely with the procurement team to ensure any issues identified potentially affecting SO/WO’s are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Main point of contact for all sales order status updates and queries including escalation of issues, and reporting on any delays, increased risks or missed milestones for sales orders on a weekly basis
- Liaise with relevant departments to support resolution of QA lines and SMI’s raised, review the impact on WO/SO and advise accordingly
- Working closely with key stakeholders to review and improve current processes
- Experience in routing and ERP/MRP systems is essential.
- Previous experience may have been as a production planner, manufacturing scheduler, manufacturing coordinator, manufacturing planner, materials planner, process planner, production planning engineer or similar.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment such as Aerospace, Automotive, Special Purpose Machinery, capital equipment or similar
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.