Production Shift Leader / Production Manager
Shift Leader / Production Team Leader – Double Days
Product Shift Leader (Production Supervisor / Manager / Manufacturing Team Leader) required to join a global manufacturing company.
Purpose: Focus on Lean manufacturing and managing team
- First line manager of up to 30 people within a defined production department
- Responsible for maximising employees’ performance on shift.
- Development of employees within the department
- Leading, driving and managing structured and continuous improvements within the unit.
- Champion 5S and lean initiatives
- Ownership for compliance within the business plan and the KPI’s
- This role would suit someone with management, team leader or supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment; perhaps previously worked as Shift Leader, Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Shift Manager.
- Experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment at a management level.
- The ability to lead by example is paramount
Working Hours – 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00 (Monday-Friday, rotating weekly)
Other benefits to be discussed on application
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.