Production / Warehouse Operative
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Production / Warehouse Operative in Berkhamsted.
This is a permanent opportunity to join a busy manufacturing company based in Berkhamsted.
Hours and Pay – Production / Warehouse Operative
- Monday – Friday
- 0830 – 1700
- £22,000 per year + annual bonus available of around £5,000 taking salary to around £27,000 per year
Duties – Production / Warehouse Operative
* Able to recognise and use a variety of hand tools
* Understanding of word, excel, outlook (training on bespoke programs will be given)
* Assembly of products to a standard where they are watertight and fit for purpose
* Understanding of different types of fittings and how they join
* Able to measure and cut copper tube accurately
* Able to measure and cut cable accurately, prep the ends and use cable crimping tools
* Able to cut-out labels from printed sheets
* Able to pack items, where they will not get damaged, use a tape gun and banding tool
* As training progresses able to read a production drawings select the components and assemble products.
* Able to record serial numbers on an excel spreadsheet
* As training progresses undertake the assembly of more complex units that involve both plumbing and electrical work
* Assist with keeping the premises tidy and clean (this includes external areas)
* Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles when required
- Experience within a production / manufacturing role
- Experience with using a variety of hand tools
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.