Project Engineer / Design Engineer / Contract Engineer
I am recruiting for a motivated Project Engineer to join a great Family run Engineering company with 130 employees and fantastic internal progression. This role would suit someone who has experience within Project Engineering.
This role would suit someone who is an Contracts Engineer, Project Engineer, Design Engineer or someone looking to take the next step in their Project Engineering career.
You will be involved in the controlling & the progression of new & existing contracts from the Design stage right through to procurement of materials to the delivery.
- Site Visits when required
- Produce drawings using 2D AutoCAD
- Support Clients needs & build rapport
- Assist with procurement of materials
- Feedback any Market Trends & Customer requirements
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Engineering Qualification
- AutoCAD experience
- Can read Engineering drawings
- Can multitask & manage multiple projects
- Manage own workload efficiently
- Salary negotiable – Pending on experience
- 4 day week
- Auto enrollment pension.
- Private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.