Project Engineer – Winchester – Great Career Development Opportunities – £35,000-£42,000 (DOE) – Hybrid Working
Project Engineer required to join an organically growing and elite engineering company in the Winchester area.
The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for the provision of all aspects of project engineering associated with design and machine build projects, from the tendering stage to delivery, and will ideally have experience working in a highly regulated industry such as oil & gas, pharmaceutical / medical, petrochemical, machine design, MOD / defence and nuclear.
My client offers great professional development opportunities, offering both internal and eternal training as well as supporting employees to become Chartered Project Professionals.
37 hours a week Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:00 and Friday 08:30-16:30 – Hybrid working options available
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
- Project engineering support design for design and build projects.
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, manufacture, procurement, build, testing and installation.
- Monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme.
- Manage sub-contracts for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services.
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client ensuring their expectations are understood and met.
- Identify changes in the scope of the project and control changes to programme and order value.
- Management of allocated resources to project phases.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Support Engineers and Project Managers with technical advice to resolve problems.
- Previous project engineering experience.
- Experience within a highly regulated industry e.g. oil & gas, pharmaceutical / medical, petrochemical, machine design, MOD / defence and nuclear.
- Use of computer software including MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Security Clearance, or able to achieve SC vetting level.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.