Project Engineer (Installation & Commissioning) – 6 Month Contract – Competitive Day Rate
Project Engineer required to assist the current Project Manager with the relocation of a machine-shop at my client’s site in Gloucester.
The project is already partly under-way, however, additional support is required to ensure installation preparations are completed prior to the machinery being moved to the site.
- My client’s aim is to fully prep each area before the machine/ cells move, to minimise the overall impact to the groups sales and productive capacity. The cells are planned to move in a staggered / manageable sequence.
- My client has a layout and contractors identified & orders placed for numerous elements, however there are gaps to close in terms of timeline associated with electrical fit out of each machine, gas fit out, water, steam and air fit out and civil works (some wall alterations and some small pit works to accommodate compressions presses).
- The task will entail working with the existing project team to facilitate delivery of the engineering aspects of the programme in a timely fashion.
- Health & Safety and compliance to CDM regulations are critical.
- H&S & CDM experience
- Machine installation
- Contractor management.
- Electrical fit out experience
- Project planning & budget management experience would be ideal.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job titleProject Engineer
Salary £300 - £350
Consultant Samantha McStravick
Consultant Phone 02392816918
Consultant Email Samantha@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved