Project Engineer / Site Engineer – Water Utilities
Site Services Project Engineer – Water Industry
Our client are market leaders known worldwide for the supply of large valves and associated equipment to the Water and Waste Water sector. Customers include; Thames Water, Southern Water, South East Water.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer with either Project experience or site experience working on the water network pipelines or water treatment plants.
As a Project Engineer, you will manage key relationships and support the business with excellent customer service ensuring smooth running of on-site engineering projects such as maintenance, refurbishment, and installation.
You must have worked on the water network in the Water industry to be suitable for this role.
- Ensure all projects are planned, managed, and delivered effectively within agreed budgets.
- Establish and maintain key industry relationships.
- Provide weekly and monthly revenue forecasts for the projects.
- Ensure commercial and contractual elements of projects are delivered.
- Attend site meetings & undertake site inspections.
- Experience in a similar role within the water or waste water industry is essential.
- Proven experience of dealing with key accounts such as .
- Flexibility to adjust workload priorities at short notice to take account of new deadlines.
- £50,000 – £55,000
- Car or allowance
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension plan
- 37.5 hours per week
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.