Project Manager – Building Services
Project Manager – Mechanical Building Services Engineer
My client is an established global manufacturer of HVAC plant room installations supplying throughout EMEA from their UK site. They have an excellent brand and employer reputation due to teamwork and valuing their employees’ contributions.
The company has many interesting projects in the pipeline so now recruiting to meet customer demand. It is a great time to join as further senior opportunities will arise with the growth of the team.
We invite applications from Building Services Engineers with a M&E contractor or consultancy and those looking to move off the tools into project management.
Alternatively, a Project Manager / Project Engineer with experience within industrial or process engineering or oil & gas / petro-chem industry could fill the bill.
- You will join an expanding team of 7 existing PM’s
- Project Management and Project Engineering – Organise planning/programming of the project
- Carry out contract review – technical and commercials
- Project planning and capital equipment procurement
- Cost control and interim/final accounts
- Prepare procurement plan & arrange the purchase of goods
- Project control including RFIs, Variations, Delays, Preparation of O&M manuals, raising monthly claims/invoices
- Attend design meetings with clients and carry out a site survey
- Design risk assessment and produce RAMS
Hours: 38 hours, flexible working between 0930-1530, lunchtime finish Fridays
- HNC in Building Services Engineering
- An experienced Building Services Engineer with either project management experience or hands-on experience with a keen interest in project management
- AutoCAD experience
- Likely to have worked in an M&E Contractor or Building Services Consultancy
- Knowledge of mechanical commercial building services i.e. pipework, HVAC plant is a distinct advantage
- Salary £40K to around £53K
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career progression
This is a long-term career opportunity to join a well-run company with great leadership.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.