Project Manager – High Value Machinery
Project Manager – Capital Machinery – £50,000-£60,000 + Car allowance
Delivering Projects for a market-leading manufacturer of high-value machinery in East Anglia, I’m recruiting a Project Manager to join a cutting-edge business in the capital machinery sector.
The successful candidate will most likely have experience managing complex and high-value machinery sales, design and build projects.
Having received recent investment from a global leader, this company continues to develop technological innovations and offers great progression and development opportunities to employees.
Previous experience might have been as a Project Manager, Senior Project Engineer, Lead Engineer, Programme manager, engineering manager or similar in a high-value capital machinery environment.
- Lead projects from gathering requirements through to installation and servicing
- Coordinate with department heads
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Produce reports for management
- Develop comprehensive factory acceptance test and site acceptance test protocols
- Develop, manage and implement Project Management policies
- £50,000-£60,000 base salary
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working – approximately 50/50 customer site and Great Yarmouth site based
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme contribution at 3%
- Project Manager Experience in capital equipment/machinery environment. May have been machine tools, automation, robotics, processing/packaging or similar
- Strong financial acumen – capable of analysis and management of various costs
- Engineering/technical background
- Prince2, APM/PMP or similar Project Manager training preferred but not essential.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.