Project Manager / Project Engineer – Nuclear
Project Manager – Winchester – £45,000-£52,000 + Car Allowance
Project Manager required to join a successful and expanding engineering company based in the Winchester area. You will be joining a team of 40 people at the Winchester site, tasked with the management, scheduling, cost control, resource management and project quality assurance of turnkey projects for highly regulated industries.
My client offers great professional development opportunities, giving employees full support towards Chartered Project Professional and CEng Chartership.
- Salary – £45,000-£52,000
- Annual pay reviews
- Car allowance – £4,800
- 37 hours per week
- 08:30-17:00 (Monday-Thursday) and 08:30-16:30 (Friday)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension (6%)
- Private healthcare
- Death in service 4x annual salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Manage defined project scope to required quality, budget and programme, ensuring strict adherence to customer’s specification and standards.
- Preparation of accurate project and financial reports.
- Develop excellent working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, sub-contracted manufacture, build, testing and installation
- Manage procurement of bought-out items
- Manage preparation and maintenance of Lifetime Quality Records to required standards
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client thereby ensuring their expectations are understood and met.
- Identify any changes in the scope of the project and control changes to programme and order value.
- Ensuring project forecast reports and plans are in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Project management/Project engineering experience within a regulated industry (Aerospace, defence, nuclear, oil & gas, medical or similar.
- Knowledge of cost / budget control – financial reporting, manipulating spreadsheets etc.
- Contract management, ideally subcontract management
- Good quality management skills – Risk management, quality plans, reviewing/drafting AQP’s
- Experience working with a contractor or sub-contractors.
- Experience of working with Protectively Marked Information an advantage.
- Security Clearance, or able to achieve SC vetting level.
- Experience with NEC3 forms of contract preferred.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.