Projects Engineer / Engineering Project Coordinator
Projects Engineer / Engineering Project Manager / Engineering Technician / Project Coordinator
One of the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping equipment is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their Pumping Stations team.
The role will involve managing the progress of new contracts/projects from equipment specification through to design and procurement of materials, to completion.
DUTIES of Project Engineer:
- Produce drawings using 2D AutoCAD
- Produce parts lists
- Procure materials on a competitive price basis
- Select correct equipment specifications to suit requirements
- Maintain close contact with customers
- Site visits as required
- Engineering qualification (BTEC, ONC, HNC mechanical engineering, etc)
- General understanding of engineering principles
- Computer competence (Office, AutoCAD, etc)
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Able to read engineering drawings
- AutoCAD competency
A suitable applicant will have held a similar role i.e. Project Engineer, Contracts Engineer, Design Engineer (layout/arrangement), Project Manager, Technical Coordinator or perhaps a Sales Engineer, in all instances design experience using AutoCAD is essential.
- Salary £22k-£32k (depending on experience)
- Private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.