Pump Service & Repairs Engineer
Advanced Service & Repairs Engineer – Water Pump Systems
We are looking for an experienced Pump Maintenance Engineer in the Kent area to join an existing team of 50+ engineers nationwide to perform on-site servicing, maintenance and installation of water booster pump systems and pressurisation units.
On call duty and standby will be required on a rotary basis to allow for 24/7 service cover
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Perform servicing and Commissioning, fault finding and minor repairs of pumps and pressurised systems
- Assist with on-site installation
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary
BTEC Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical qualifications are preferred for this role
- Knowledge of pumps and pressurised systems
- Servicing and Commissioning, Fault finding and minor repairs of pumping systems and pressurisation units
- UK Driving Licence is essential
- Great customer service
- £37,000 D.O.E + Overtime + On-Call Allowance
- O.T.E = Up to £47,000
- Company vehicle & mobile phone provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays raising per year served
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.