Purchase Ledger Administrator
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator in Basildon.
This is a permanent opportunity for a busy freight forwarding company in Basildon.
Hours and Pay -Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Monday – Friday
- 0830 – 1730
- £25,000 – £29,000
Job Duties – Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Enter purchase invoices onto the accounting system
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing details within the purchase ledger accounting system
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements, follow up missing invoices
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- Handling queries
- Batching high volumes of invoices
- Making Immediate payment requests
- Liaising over contra-payments
- Courier invoice reconciliation
- Maintain overhead reconciliation spreadsheets (telecommunications, office stationery, facilities management)
- Production of management information as requested
- Production of management information against agreed KPI’s.
- Make payments for business expense returns
- Raising cheques when necessary
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
- Proficient in the role of accounting packages and Microsoft Office Packages (Access Dimensions preferable)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Handle high volumes of invoices and data entry
- Good team working skills
- Good customer service skills
#Purchase Ledger Administrator #logistics #finance # administration #freightforwarding #basildon
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.