Quality, Health & Safety Administrator – £28K
A large manufacturing company in Gloucester are recruiting a Quality, Health & Safety administrator.
The role will support the QSHE Manager in maintaining up to date records, certifications and reports.
* Support the SHEQ Advisor with key administration duties including: Maintenance of COSHH records, recording of near miss reports, safety alerts and observations.
* Ensure the risk assessment and method statement folders are kept up to date following reviews and updates.
* To co-ordinate the renewal and maintenance of all current accreditation and memberships including online questionnaire submissions and portals, collation of submission information for manual applications and support audits.
* Prepare and maintain SHEQ data such as accident and incident statistics, environmental data and quality issues.
* Complete and submit legal documents to ensure legal and financial compliance.
* Organise meetings, prepare meeting notes, take minutes during safety committee meetings and chase actions.
* Co-ordinate the workshop supervisors to ensure all calibration and maintenance is completed on all workshop equipment.
* Ensure completion of production and maintenance records in line with the quality system, external standards and type approval.
* Assist in arranging and preparing SHEQ training courses and material.
* Distribute monthly and annual SHEQ inspection forms to sites, collate returns and prepare exception reports.
* Produce monthly report information for management and board meetings.
Ideally previously worked within or around a Health and Safety or quality systems team or environment.
Good MS Office suite experience
Able to work to deadline, in an organised and diligent manner
Excellent team working skill sets, with good communication and problem solving.
Working Hours – 8:30-16:45 (Monday-Thursday) 0:30-16:30 (Friday)
26 days of annual leave + bank holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
Cycle to work scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.