- Lead on quality projects increasing effectiveness, improving product quality and H&S in the company
- Hands on role investigating NCR’s and providing corrective actions
- Performing internal & external audits
- Improve in house inspection and apply ECN’s where necessary
- Use of RCA tools such as 8D, 5WHY, ISHIKAWA, FMEA’s, PPAP
- Champion and support the team of procedures, working instructions and SOP’s
- Maintaining ISO9001 QMS
- Implementing TQM
- Monitor output, quality & scrap rates. Improving OTD performance
- Maintain records of products and approved suppliers
- Continually improve QMS processes
- HND qualified or equivalent in relevant Engineering/science field
- 3 years experience in Manufacturing industry or similar
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.