Quality Engineer – Gloucestershire – Permanent – £35,000-£42,000 per annum
Quality Engineer required to join a global leading plastics manufacturer based in Gloucester.
We are seeking an individual with experience of ISO9001 auditing and with proven ability to support all functions of an engineering business. Overall aim to deliver products with a ‘Right first time’ approach, therefore, increasing quality whilst minimising waste.
Salary – £35,000-£42,000
Working Hours: 08:30-16:45 (Monday-Thursday) 08:30-14:30 (Friday)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Bonus / Profit share scheme
- Lead on quality projects
- Hands on role investigating NCR’s and providing corrective actions
- Performing internal & external audits
- Improve in house inspection and apply ECN’s where necessary
- Use of RCA tools such as 8D, 5WHY, ISHIKAWA, FMEA’s, PPAP
- Champion and support the team of procedures, working instructions and SOP’s
- Maintaining ISO9001 QMS
- Implementing TQM
- Monitor output, quality & scrap rates. Improving OTD performance
- HND qualified or equivalent in relevant Engineering/science field
- 3 years experience in Manufacturing industry or similar
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job titleQuality Engineer
Salary £35000 - £42000
Consultant Holly Feasey
Consultant Phone 02394004716
Consultant Email Holly@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved