Quality Technician required to join a global leading manufacturer based in Luton on a temporary basis for a minimum period of 6 months to cover long-term sick.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager the successful Quality Technician will be responsible for administration tasks, inspection and the maintenance and repair of the reference standards and measuring equipment.
If you live within a commutable distance to Luton and currently hold the job title Quality Technician, Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer or similar please apply now.
- Maintenance of the company’s reference standards and working standards.
- Calibration, maintenance and repair of the factory measuring equipment and devices, both manual and electronic.
- 1st-off and routine Inspections as required.
- Maintain the company calibration and inspection records.
- Support the Customer Complaint Coordinator by performing failure investigations and reports.
- Perform both measuring system and machine capability studies
- Actively support and participate in the Lean Manufacturing System
- Support the manufacturing operations with precision measurement of components and tooling as required
- Support the quality manger by creating / reviewing / updating the company quality documentation
- Must have previous experience working in a quality department.
- Must have inspection experience with the ability to use hand-held measuring tools.
- Experience inspecting precision machines parts would be advantageous, although not essential.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.