- Development of new and existing products, both subsea, instrument and pipeline valves.
- Assembly and testing of prototype valves
- Contribution to new product design reviews
- FMECA Work
- Developing automated testing of products
- At least 1 year experience
- Engineering Placement or Work experience in similar role
- Ideally, practical engineering experience in degree or work environment
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Solidworks / AutoCAD proficient
- Experience in the industry would be an advantage
- To £24k to £30k dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Regional Sales Consultant- -Pneumatics, Valves, FittingsMilton Keynes £45000 - £50000
Regional Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager – to £50k An exciting opportunity for a driven Regional Sales Consultant...Apply For This Job
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.