WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Records Administrator in Stallingborough near Immingham
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading freight forwarding company based in Stallingborough near Immingham.
Hours and Pay – Records Administrator lincolnshire
- Monday – Friday
- 0900 – 1700
- £23,000 per year
- Overtime as and when required.
Job Role – Records Administrator
This role is to maintain the ETSF records for the warehouse, the position is based at the Stallingborough Office however it is working closely with and completing onsite visits to the warehouse in Immingham. Using DESTIN8 and our internal software as our stock records, accepting and discharging cargo into the ERTS facility ensuring all HMRC regulations and procedures are followed.
Requirements – Advantage but not essential.
- ERTS operations
- HMRC requirements
- A confident and approachable person
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Customer focussed with the determination and willingness to deliver an excellent level of service.
- Good decision-making skills, able to evaluate, prioritise and plan while responding to quickly changing workloads.
- A methodical, logical approach with good problem-solving abilities, able to work on their own initiative within a time critical setting and as part of a team.
- IT literate
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.