Registered Manager – Domiciliary
Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care
Up to £40,000 per annum
I am currently searching for a passionate and experienced Manager to work as a Registered Manager for a family-run domiciliary care service in Altrincham.
As the Registered Manager you will be required to oversee supported tenancies, outreach and respite services for children and adults with autism and learning difficulties.
You will be responsible for 6 supported tenancies as well as 11 service users accessing outreach/ respite. For this role it is essential that you have management/ supervisory experience within a similar setting.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of care and support services
- Ensuring that legislative requirements and quality standards are met within all services
- Budgeting and finance management
- Ensuring that good safeguarding procedures and principles are in place
- Assessments and referrals
- Liaising with relevant external agencies
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate staffing is in place
- To ensure that appropriate standards are maintained in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring that relevant standards are maintained according to company policies (The Statement of Purpose, Safeguarding individuals, Health & Safety, Complaints & representation etc)
In return you will receive a generous salary of up to £40,000.
You will be closely supported by the company’s senior management team.
Interested? Apply now with an up to date CV to be considered for this exciting Registered Manager opportunity.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.