Reliability Engineer required to join a well established and organically growing team working for a global renowned manufacturer in Luton.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful Reliability Engineer will be responsible for improving equipment reliability to minimise breakdowns and will identify preventative maintenance activities, implementing new technologies to support improvements to reliability.
Salary – £40,000-£44,000
Pension 10% company contribution
Working Hours – 08:00-16:30 Monday-Friday
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Health cash plan
- Analysis of machine reliability history to identify weak points in equipment for improvement.
- Lead Root Cause Analysis of machine failures to improve equipment reliability (Breakdown Elimination).
- Development of maintenance programs to define required preventive maintenance activities to improve equipment reliability.
- Utilise metrics on performance of the maintenance department to drive a Continuous Improvement focus across the department.
- Ensure reliability thinking is incorporated into new equipment (Early Equipment Management).
- Integration and implementation of new technologies to support improvements to reliability.
- Work closely with maintenance planning to optimize preventive maintenance programs and activities.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing/maintenance environment.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills.
- Good Computer skills, Microsoft office, CMMS software (API Pro).
- Project management experience a benefit.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.