Road Freight Account Sales Manager
About the Road Freight Account Sales Manager role Based near Sunbury On Thames
This is one of the Logistics industries fastest growing UK headquartered freight forwarder, achieving a 2021 group turnover of £460m. Founded in 1998, Their people have remained at the heart of their business, and their entrepreneurial spirit has created a success journey driven by innovation and ambitious leadership. We provide a variety of logistics services that include ocean freight, air freight, 3PL and ecommerce fulfilment to 1000’s of clients with global supply chains. Striving for excellence in everything they do, Our client is now embarking on the next chapter of transformation to create a leading global brand recognised for their unique ways of working that always places their client’s needs first.
About the Road Freight Account Sales Manager role benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per annum with an additional purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working where applicable
- Annual birthday leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Day off for child’s first day at school
- Cycle to work scheme
We are currently hiring for a Road Freight Account Sales Manager to join their London Heathrow Branch.
- Prospect and win new business via telesales/LinkedIn/cold calling
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve monthly growth targets.
- Maximise revenue opportunities from existing customers by pursuing undeveloped areas
- Process bookings and enter all customer information into CRM (Salesforce)
- Monitor bookings, ensuring that the highest levels of service are carried out at every stage
- Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective quotations
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity
They employ people based on character as much as experience and skills. They need to have the right people, with the right abilities and personality to become part of their team. Their people are enthusiastic and passionate and genuinely love finding solutions for their clients. They like to have fun at work but more than anything their committed, making sure they always go above and beyond to deliver. At this company, every employee is empowered to achieve and surpass their potential, while remaining focused on creating lasting business relationships and long-term, sustainable success.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.