Road Freight Coordinator
Road Freight Coordinator – Bristol – £24K-£30K
Our client who are a global supply chain company are looking for a Road Freight Coordinator to join their team in the Bristol area.
The Road Freight Coordinator must have a strong background in logistics dealing with Road freight along with having the ability to define, develop and document business processes and procedures.
- Salary: £24,000-£30,000
- Private Medical insurance
- Voluntary, contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Road Freight Files and reporting
- Use export Road Freight Workflow on daily basis
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable
- Interact with our customers in arranging their Road Freight shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
- 1-2 years background in Logistics, dealing with European Road freight
- Ability to define, develop and document business processes and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to relate to customers at all levels.
- Be a team player and have the ability to oversee a team.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PPP and Outlook)
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.