Road Freight Coordinator
Job Title: Road Freight Coordinator
Salary: Between £24,000 to £28,000 per annum DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist freight forwarding providers, built upon 175 years of experience.
With 2,700 colleagues spanning more than 90 countries you’ll become part of a truly a global network of passionate people who are invested in the commodities they ship. They understand how much the logistics process matters to their customers, so they work with them as partners.
They’re not just freight forwarders, they transport much more than products. They transport the passion with which the products have been dreamt, thought, created, treated, kept, and cared for.
Are you passionate about shipping, beverages, innovation, and customer service? If so then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working – 1 day a week from home
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension 3%
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical cover
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Ensuring customer orders are entered accurately in the system
- End to end responsibility to ship and deliver to customer requirements
- Where necessary selecting approved suppliers whilst considering cost and commercial viability
- Producing sales and purchase invoices in a timely manner
- Uploading of Documentation so fully visible in AXIS to all Key Stakeholders within the Supply Chain
- Accurately Recording Collection Times & Customs Clearance in FLOW to support Customer & Internal AXIS Reports / KPIs
- Maintain excellent lines of Communication with both Customers and Internal Stakeholders, ensuring they are fully updated with any delays that may impact the customer requested delivery date
- 2 Years Minimum Freight Forwarding Experience in EU Road Freight
- Imports or Exports experience
- Customs Experience strongly desirable
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.