Road Freight Coordinator – Exports
Position: Road Freight Operator – Exports
Location – Stoke-On-Trent
Salary: up to £30,000
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 17:30 pm – (Hybrid)
Are you and experienced road freight professional seeking a new challenge with a leading freight group?
Do you wish to join a company that has strong core values and whose people are at the heart of the business?
We are currently seeking a European Road Freight Export Operator to join a dedicated team of freight operators based from our branch in Stoke-On-Trent.
Road Freight Export Operator Position:
- Arrange export operations form end to end for European road freight consignments
- Liaising with clients, overseas agents and internal departments.
- Taking bookings from Operations and inputting into the system.
- Checking customer invoices to ensure customs compliance.
- Liaising with Internal Customs Team to raise export paperwork.
- Liaising with overseas customs clearance agents
- Data extraction from third party system.
- Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently.
- Charge and costing shipments.
- Resolving issues with Hauliers should the need arise.
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working available
- Perk Box Discount Platform
- Full training and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Employee Engagement Forum
- Reward and Recognition programme
- Monthly Pay Day Treat Day
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.