Road Freight Customer Service
Road Freight Customer Service – £27K – £32K DOE – Bradford
A European Road Freight Customer service operator is required for a successful, World Wide Freight forwarding logistics brands office in Bradford.
The company have seen massive growth since
The right candidate must have experience within European Road freight. This role is perfect for someone junior in the industry that wants to join a company where they can learn and progress.
Export or Import knowledge is required as well.
- Free Parking
- Good progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday – 9am-5pm
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Possess good organisation skills with top level accuracy, exercise great attention to detail.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries through various channels.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day account activities of the company’s customers. Relaying delays in a timely manner and the reason for this.
At least 1 years’ experience within Road freight is ESSENTIAL
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.