Road Freight Customer Service
Road Freight Customer Service – Bradford – £34k
A leading global logistics service provider are actively seeking a Road Freight Operator to join their expanding team in Bradford. The company was founded over 100 years ago and has grown to become a market leader with almost 40,000 employees in over 950 sites worldwide (10 in the UK) offering stability, security and fantastic progression opportunities. The client has a strong ethos steeped in the company values of customer obsession, employee focus, innovative spirit, honesty, endurance. This exciting opportunity to join this high performing team is testament to the excellent growth of the freight forwarding teams in Bradford and exemplifies the possibilities joining this team can provide.
- £28k – £34k Depending on Experience
- 25 days increasing plus bank holidays.
- Above standard Pension contributions
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Birthday off
- Employee Discounts
- 09:00 – 17:00
- Gym Discount
- Company Bike
- Employee representation forum
- Great growth potential
- Training programmes
- Manage Road Exports operations
- Manager Road Import operations
- Ability to complete customs entries – preferable
- Production of quotations
- Invoice jobs on completion
- Replying promptly to emails
- Good customer service
- Import and/or Export experience
- Cargowise knowledge – preferable
- Road Freight experience – preferable
- Organisational skills
- Self sufficient
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.