Road Freight Customer Service
Mon – Fri – 09:00 – 17:30
£20,000 – £35,000 (Depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity for a Road Freight Customer Service Advisor has become available to join a Global Forwarder in their growing Customer Service team. The ideal candidate will have experience in Road Freight combined with a strong Customer Service background, though my client will also consider road import/export coordinators working for manufacturers – provided they have right experience and attitude.
Established over 100 years ago, my client is a global forwarder, with 900+ sites across the world and over 30,000 employees and growing. With a strong company ethos and a genuine interest in their people, this is a company to grow with or begin a promising career.
- £20,000 – £35,000 (Depending on experience)
- Mon – Fri – 09:00 -17:30
- Free parking
- 22 + banks, rising 1 day per year
- 4% pension contribution
- Promote from within
- Large office, over 70 staff
- Ensure customer bookings are accurately taken & entered
- Professionally deal with potential complaints
- Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective quotations within a timely fashion
- Confirm quotations received by telephone
- Booking consignments with third party contractors
- Booking deliveries in with customers
- Liaising with suppliers
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Invoicing and administration
- Ensure bookings made with origin office
- Aid credit controller with the collection of overdue payments from suppliers or clients
If this role sounds like the next step in the right direction of your career or perhaps something you think you will excel in, apply today!
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.