Road Freight Forwarder
Road Freight Forwarder – Newton Aycliffe – £20K – £27K (depending on experience) An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Road Freight Forwarder to join a market leading company in their European Road Freight Division. This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone with a limited background in logistics looking to grow their experience as a Junior Freight Forwarder, or an individual working in the logistics industry with import/export knowledge, and/or experience in Road Freight Forwarding. About the Company The company were founded in 1912, so it’s safe to say that you would be joining a stable, long standing business. The group employ 33,000 employees which spells opportunity in a well-structured organisation. My client is forward-thinking, market disrupting and has a really strong ethos in company values, holding a genuine interest in their staff and their well being. The Package
- £20K – £27K
- 9:00 – 17:30 Mon – Fri.
- 22 days holiday – rising each year up to 5 extra days.
- Above industry pension contribution.
- An excellent team of industry professionals
- Award winning company established in the early 1900s
- 8 sites across the UK, 970 locations in 60 countries!
- Receiving bookings via platforms or by e-mail
- Contact delivery UK places to book in deliveries.
- Instructing UK Warehouse and Distribution teams for loading/offloading of cargo to vehicles using our Transport Management System.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Perform and correctly implement General Administration, e.g. invoicing; filing, queries, claims, POD handling.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved