Road Freight Import/ Export Coordinator
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Road Freight Imports / Export Coordinator in Basildon.
This is an exciting temp – perm opportunity to join a thriving Freight Forwarding company as a Road Freight Imports / Export Operator based in Basildon.
Hours and Pay – Road Freight Imports / Export Coordinator
- Monday – Friday
- 0900 – 1700
- £24,000 – £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Temp – perm (12 weeks agency and then transferred onto client perm contract)
The role – Road Freight Imports / Export Coordinator
- Working within a department of 12 people
- Imports and Exports
- Handling European groupage services.
- Arranging bookings for freight both international and national.
- Liaising with customers, overseas partners and suppliers
Requirements- Road Freight Import/ Export Coordinator
- Must have a good understanding of European road freight.
- Capable of manually calculating costs and charges.
- Understanding of taxable kilos.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience with Customs paperwork an advantage
- Ability to work in a team but also be self-sufficient.
Benefits for The Road Freight Import/ Export Coordinator
- Competitive salary, holidays and pension scheme.
- Part of a dynamic team and company with a clear vision and strategy.
- Bonus scheme.
- Good progression opportunities.
- Monday to Friday – 9am-5pm
- Onsite parking
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.