Sales Director – Electronics
Sales Director – Electronics – Hybrid
An opportunity has arisen to join a multi-national, publicly traded electronics manufacturer that has retained the collaborative nature of a smaller company within it’s divisions. The Sales Director will be responsible for helping drive growth in an organisation that aims to double in size in the next 5 years.
This is an ideal role for a senior sales leader seeking the opportunity to lead a small team and drive the growth of an organisation. You’ll be driving sales performance, managing distribution, developing business plan/strategy and developing the team.
Previous experience may have been as a Sales Director, Business Development Director, National Sales Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager or similar.
- Sales Performance – Develop and execute business plan, manage budget and define KPI’s
- Key Account Management – Manage and maximise the profitability of the largest accounts within the business
- Distribution Management – Effectively management existing distribution network and define sales channels, directs, distributors and pricing models to accelerate growth
- Sales Strategy & Leadership – Define strategy, monitor market trends, support new product management
- Team and Talent Development – Lead sales team, set objectives & KPI’s, coach & build team, develop talent to accelerate growth.
- Experience in senior sales role within technology-driven business, job title may have been; Sales Director, Business Development Director, National Sales Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager or similar
- Experience in electronics systems or products, that could include displays, switches, HMI systems, PCB’s, resistors or similar
- Track record in driving the growth of sales teams and revenue
- An entrepreneur who thrives with full ownership and can take the customer/market demand and develop it into sustainable business opportunities.
- Excellent people and team leadership skills, developing future leaders and empowering the team in a fast-moving, dynamic business.
- Base salary – Circa £80,000
- Up to 20% bonus based on team and individual performance
- Car allowance
- Share scheme
- Phone, Laptop
- Pension Scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.