Sales Director – Power Supply – Remote working
An opportunity has arisen to join a multi-national, publicly traded electronics manufacturer that has retained the collaborative nature of a smaller company within it’s divisions.
This is an ideal role for a senior sales leader within the power supply/power distribution sector. You’ll be driving sales performance, managing distribution, developing business plan/strategy and developing the team.
Previous experience may have been as a Sales Director, Business Development Director, National Sales Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager or similar.
- Sales Performance – Develop and execute business plan, manage budget and define KPI’s
- Distribution Management – Effectively management existing distribution network and define sales channels, directs, distributors and pricing models to accelerate growth
- Sales Strategy & Leadership – Define strategy, monitor market trends, support new product management
- Team and Talent Development – Lead sales team, set objectives & KPI’s, coach & build team, develop talent to accelerate growth.
- Experience in senior sales role within technology-driven business, job title may have been; Sales Director, Business Development Director, National Sales Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager or similar
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- Familiar with distributor/channel management and have the technical ability to understand application areas
- Experience and knowledge in Home Healthcare industries will be beneficial
- International experience, with a clear understanding of local and cultural challenges in the different markets. Key focus areas: UK and EU
- An entrepreneur who thrives with having full ownership, with the ability to take the customer/market demand and develop it into sustainable business opportunities.
- Excellent people and team leadership skills, developing future leaders and empowering the team in a fast-moving dynamic business.
- Base salary £90,000-£120,000
- 20% bonus based on team and individual performance
- Share scheme
- Phone, Laptop
- Pension Scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.