Sales Engineer / Sales Manager – Food machinery – UK Wide – Flexible hours
An opportunity to join a leading UK manufacturer of Food processing manufacturer. My client is a leading name in the industry, is well established and has seen 40% growth in head count over the last 5 years.
I’m looking for someone with a strong network and experience selling machinery / capital equipment into the food industry. A strong existing client base in in place, but this role will also focus on new business development.
Previous experience selling food processing, packaging, cooking machinery as a Sales Engineer, Salesperson, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, applications engineer or similar is required.
- Driving new business, managing new and existing customer accounts
- Regular travel to customer sites and outreach via phone, email and trade shows
- Attendance at trade shows / exhibitions
- Experienced in machinery sales into the food industry
- Comfortable with regular nationwide travel to visit customers
- Good technical knowledge or an engineering background is preferable but not required
- Strong existing network within the food industry is preferable.
- £50,000-£60,000 + commission
- Flexible working hours
- Company car allowance & expenses
- Company pension contribution of 8%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.