Sales Executive – Freight
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive in Wythenshawe. (Close to Manchester Airport)
The role will be working for a busy freight forwarder so someone with industry knowledge would be preferred but also will also consider someone who has often dealt with freight forwarders in distribution or manufacturing setting.
You must be a strong salesperson with the ability to bring on and nature new business.
Hours and Pay – Sales Executive – Freight
- Monday – Friday
- 0800 – 1600 (can be flexible for the right person)
- £30K – £38K (depending on experience and industry knowledge)
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays per year
The role – Sales Executive – Freight
- Generate Cold Calls with potential new clients.
- Build relationships with clients on securing the business.
- Follow up on overseas agents’ sales leads and report updates.
- Negotiate rates to win new Air and Sea freight business.
- Selling company services
- Develop either sector driven or commodity driven markets.
- Ensure client rates are updated.
- Work in close cooperation with Ops staff
- Be reactive to looking at new areas of Business Development
- Cargowise experience beneficial but not essential.
- Covering office and operations for holiday and busy periods
Requirements – Sales Executive – Freight
- Proven sales success within sales and bringing on new business.
- Excellent customer services
- Proficient in Microsoft
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.