Sales Manager – For this position the candidates must reside within a 45 minute commute
My client manufactures high pressure plunger pumps used for industrial water jet cleaning/cutting applications and process pumping in the oil and gas, marine, ship repair, construction and other
industries. They work globally in a specialist market and are proud to be the only UK
manufacturer of this type of product & are looking for an Export Sales Manager to join the company.
- Support existing customers & dealers
- Find new customers
- Identify & appoint new dealers
- Follow up existing & generate new enquiries
- Carry out demonstrations
- Commission equipment / train customers in basic operation and maintenance
- A formal mechanical engineering qualification
- 2 years proven track record in sales of the following – Pumps, Industrial Cleaning Equipment, Industrial Plant
- Sales driven
- Customer focused
- Passion for the product being sold
- Hands on
- Up to £35k + Great commission structure
- This position is factory based so candidates must reside within a 45 minute commute
- Company car (or allowance)
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work place pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
- Private health care (after qualifying period)
Hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.