Sales Manager required to join a global manufacturing organisation, covering the North and parts of the Midlands, selling customised and semi-finished plastics to manufacturers, distributors and end-users in a variety of industries, including automotive and medical.
As the successful Sales Manager you will have a willingness to drive sales and to introduce my client’s products to existing and new customers. Experience within the plastics industry or capital goods sector would be highly advantageous and technical ability and understanding is essential.
This role would suit someone who had held one of the following job titles; BDM / Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Sales Lead and Technical Sales.
Salary – £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Continually supporting existing customers in mechanical and plant engineering.
- Developing new customers and revenue streams.
- Account managing existing customers and contacts.
- Competition monitoring.
- Developing, presenting and implementing customer-specific solutions.
- Planning and participating in trade fairs and customer events.
- Implementing the corporate strategy in the North of the UK.
- Budget responsibility for own customer base in the sales area.
- Technical and commercial training; ideally with a degree in economics or technology
- A proven track record of sales within a technical or industrial environment.
- Experience selling plastic products or capital goods.
- New business development and account management experience.
- Good technical understanding (read and understand drawings)
- Full UK driving licence.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.