Sales Manager – Engineering
Business Development Sales Manager – Engineering
I’m recruiting a proactive and motivated Business Development Sales Manager to join a £5m TO engineering company in Lowestoft area. Their varied customer base includes many sectors; Construction, Food & Bev production, OEMs, machine builders, Oil & Gas, nuclear (Sizewell C & Hinkley Point). The company has recently acquired 2 other businesses and has expansion plans to grow to £10m over the next 3 years.
The company has relied upon existing customers and inbound work and now as part of their growth strategy they require a Sales Manager to stand up a sales department for the future success of the company.
This exciting new role will focus on winning new business and implementing a robust sales process.
- Salary up to £55,000
- Company vehicle / Car allowance
- 28 days holiday
- Develop and implement a new business sales & marketing strategy and account management plan with achievable targets and milestones
- Profile existing & past customers, identify competitor prospects, target them
- Strategically target large prospects such as Sizewell C, Hinkley Point, Oil & Gas industry etc…
- Identify and acquire new business through outbound contact, customer visits, emails, phone, social media and other mediums
- Account manage existing customers to ensure repeat business opportunities are identified
- Overseeing and assisting with estimating and quoting processes
- Medium term: recruit and manager additional sales & marketing staff
- You’ll spend your time between the Lowestoft HQ and customer sites
- Hybrid working is possible 1-2 days per week
- A solid new business generator within the engineering sector. Someone who is genuinely new business generation focused.
- A sales manager with the experience and ability to shape stand up a new sales department working closely with the senior management team.
- Likely to currently hold position of; BDM, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Director or similar
- Ability to communicate on a technical level with engineers, both internal and external
- Experience selling into one of the following; OEMs, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Manufacturing end users, machine builders, food industry
- Based near Lowestoft
- Full driving licence
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.