Sea Freight Coordinator
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Sea Freight Coordinator in Selby.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to join a busy freight forwarding company based in Selby.
Hours and Pay – Sea Freight Coordinator
- Monday – Friday
- 0800 – 1730
- £25,000 – £28,000 (depending on Experience)
Job Role – Sea Freight Coordinator
- Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the forwarding business.
- Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective services to every Worldwide destination.
- Calculating freight quotations for import Sea freight shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the shipping terms and destination of the consignments.
- Managing the Sea freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files.
- A minimum of 2 years’ freight forwarding experience in Sea Freight.
- Or Working in an Import Coordination role for a Manufacturer.
- Knowledge and experience of shipping documentation, letters of credit, ATR, EUR’s
- Confident and clear communication skills.
- Proven success of building customer and supplier relationships.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Numerate with experience of calculating freight quotations.
- Good IT (Microsoft) skills.
#seafreightcoordinator #selby #freightforwarding #logistics
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.