Senior Administrator – Winchester – £20,000-£25,000 (DOE) – 16-18 Month Contract
Administrator required to join a fast-growing engineering company near Winchester on a 16-18 month contract.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the company, including diary management, travel and expenses, IT certification, assisting with managing security issues on site such as key safes.
- To ensure clerical background tasks for the business are dealt with.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Post of documentation / parcels at local post office; Distribution of incoming post
- Welcome visitors.
- Organise appropriate catering for approved meetings.
- Schedule internal and external appointments and meetings as required.
- Raise purchase orders and process Goods Received Notes.
- To maintain an effective relationship with the company IT support contractor. Maintaining any necessary documentation required to demonstrate regular contact and tracking of issues.
- To lead on IT certification for the business, coordinating any activities to manage that certification.
- Maintain IT asset logs including software in use.
- Assist with the management of security issues such as key safes and secure codes and key inventories.
- Support Head of function in meeting action plans from security assessments.
- Support Head of function in reviewing and revising authorisation limits for staff in relation to security and access.
- Review the action reports from alarms to review trends in behaviours which need further investigation.
- Must have a current valid right to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving license
- Mathematics and English GCSE Grades C or above
- Relevant administration or PA qualification or equivalent.
- Previous administrative experience in an office-based role.
- Highly proficient and experienced with MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint & Visio, Adobe Pro DC
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.