Senior Care Assistant
Up to £11.15 per hour
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Assistant to work as a senior carer within a highly regarded, purpose-built care home in Leicester.
The home provides elderly, dementia and general nursing care for around 35 residents.
As the senior care assistant your duties will include:
- Providing guidance and leadership to a care team
- Ensuring that high quality, person-centred care is delivered throughout the service
- Reviewing care plans and assessing, planning and implementing patient care.
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Ensuring that patients are encouraged to join in activities and achieve the best possible quality of life.
in return you will receive a generous salary of up to £11.15 per hour along with a range of excellent staff benefits, including:
- Annual pay reviews
- Award-winning training and development opportunities and a wide range of internal progression opportunities
- Generous holiday pay scheme
- DBS covered
- A wide range of staff discounts
- & more!
Why apply through White Recruitment for this Senior Care Assistant role?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the healthcare industry, we have been recruiting nurses and care staff on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the care industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Senior Care Assistant opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.