Senior Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer / Senior CAD Engineer
I’m recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer to join my client, a leading manufacturer of a wide range of equipment and systems used in process industries. This is a great opportunity for any mechanically-biased engineer with 5 or more years experience in Design. Experience designing systems such as conveyors, material handling, lifting, filling, packaging, automation, lifting systems, process skids, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams or similar is preferred.
- Design of process equipment using Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Preparing process layouts Carry out calculations, FMEA, manuals, risk assessments.
- Liaise with sales / production and operations to ensure cost-effective and design for manufacture.
- 5+ years Mechanical Design Experience
- Preferably experience designing complex process systems such as conveyors, material handling, lifting, filling, packaging or automation
- Based within commutable distance of Bury St. Edmunds office
- £35,000-£45,000 p/a
- Hours 8:00 – 5:00 Monday – Friday
- Based at Rougham
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme – In line with auto enrollment scheme
- Optional Private medical scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.