Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services Engineering
I am recruiting a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with 5 or more years experience working within an MEP consultancy.
My client are a multi-office MEP Consultancy in Newcastle working on multi-million £ projects within high end residential, healthcare and commercial buildings.
- Leadership of the mechanical design of projects with minimal supervision
- Providing supervision including mentoring/coaching/development and performance management for a small team of Engineers.
- Plan and execute to agreed plans
- Delivery of complex engineering solutions to agreed time scales and budgets
- Designing schemes using AutoCad, Dialux
- Delivery of innovative engineering solutions with a keen eye on energy efficiency
- Attend design team meetings, working with the wider client team to deliver projects
- Provide technical support for clients, suppliers and guidance for installation and commissioning activities
- You will have a HNC or Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar engineering discipline e.g. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge or qualifications relating to building services / MEP is essential
- You may also be a qualified electrician
- Salary to £60K
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.