Senior Electronic Design Engineer – Work from home
Electronic Design Engineer – Eastleigh – £45,000-£60,000
Electronic Design Engineer required to join an innovative electronics manufacturer working across a range of industries.
As the successful Electronic Design Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the design and development of specialist Human Machine Interface (HMI), collaborating effectively with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to bring the product vision to life.
You must have a proven track record in electronic design, with experience using CAD. You must also have experience of electronic prototyping and testing. Previous role may have been as an Electronic Design Engineer, Application Engineer, Project Engineer, PCB Design Engineer or similar.
- Salary – £45,000-£60,000
- Flexible / Hybrid Working – Up to 90% from home
- Site Incentive Bonus Scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension matched to 7%
- Health Assured – 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Working hours – 7:30am – 4pm Monday-Thursday & 7:30-1pm Friday
- Design and develop the electronics assemblies for specialist HMI products from inception through manufacture and final test
- Application support and design modification of existing products as required.
- Design/creation of related test software for these assemblies and similar tasks.
- Designing multi-layered PCBs using PCB CAD software.
- Design of analogue and digital test assemblies including microprocessor programming and support.
- Writing and maintenance of associated design and test documentation.
- Support the Design team to internally develop more electronics related proficiency.
- Ability to create accurate and complex circuit board plans
- Qualified or experienced in Electronics Engineering or similar discipline.
- Qualified or experienced in CAD such as AutoCAD Electrical, Eplan or equivalent.
- Experienced in board level mixed signal design.
- Experience of electronics fault-finding (to component level).
- Electronic prototype test experience.
- Experience with HMI Design beneficial but not essential
- Experience in the aviation and/or military sector would be advantageous but not essential
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.