Senior Project Manager – Mechanical Engineering
Senior Project Manager – up to £63k
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an expanding engineering company that delivers mission-critical solutions to Europe’s nuclear and healthcare industries.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects for the company, including project management, contract management, scheduling, cost control, resourcing & resource management, procurement, and project quality assurance. The ideal candidate will have experience within highly regulated; demonstrating high levels of resilience, flexibility and able to make informed, critical decisions.
- Salary up to £63,000
- Car Allowance £4800
- Pension options
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
* Manage engineering, design, and turnkey projects inc contracts
* Ensure projects are delivered to budget and programme.
* Accurate project reporting and forecasting
* Manage suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, sub- contracted manufacture, build, testing and installation.
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
* Manage change in scope and ensure appropriate compensation is received.
* Plan and manage allocated resources through the project phases.
* Provide accurate project forecast reports and plans in accordance with company processes and procedures.
* Responsible for overall quality and management of projects and programmes.
* Able to achieve SC and/or DV security clearance
* APM Project Management qualification or equivalent
* Degree Qualification in an Engineering or other relevant discipline
* Substantial exposure to managing a variety of contracts (NEC3 or 4 preferred)
* Extensive project and programme management (in region of 10 years)
* Experience within the nuclear or other heavily regulated industry e.g. Oil & Gas, Industrial Engineering (more than 5 years)
* Experience of managing sub-contract manufacturers in a heavily regulated industry
* Experience of delivering projects or programmes in accordance with a business quality management system
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.