Senior Proposals / Bid Manager / Tendering Engineer
Senior Proposals / Bid / Tendering Engineer- £44-60k
Great opportunity to join a dynamic engineering company that delivers mission-critical engineering to Europe’s nuclear and healthcare industries.
The Senior Proposals / Bid / Tendering Engineer will prepare winning bids and take ownership of the end-to-end bid process including managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award; including strategy and solution development, commercial considerations, subcontractor / partner identification and risk management. Working with other business teams including finance, engineering and operations, you will strive to achieve the best solution possible, at a cost-effective price.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous roles in Senior Proposals Engineer / Tendering Manager / Bid Manager
- Salary to £60K
- 37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
- Private health care
- Pension 6% company contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service 4x annual salary
- Identify new and relevant opportunities
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage bid lifecycle
- Facilitate and host all bid meetings, reviews and approvals
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially viable bids
- Break down customer requirements into actionable bid deliverables
- Writing proposal content
- Coordinate, review and edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving engineering and project teams
- Approach and liaise with members of the supply chain to obtain quotations / proposals for subcontracted scope in support of bids
- Produce project cost estimates and delivery programmes
- Ensure forecast reports and plans are completed
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline, preferably mechanical or electrical
- More than 5 years’ experience as either; Proposals Manager, Bid Manager, Bid Coordinator, Tendering Manager, Tendering Coordinator or similar role in an engineering environment
- Knowledge of work breakdown structures, cost estimating, building logic linked Gantt Charts
- Experience of bid management, tendering, proposal writing
- Strong knowledge and experience of project management , planning, producing and delivering proposals
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.