Service Coordinator / Customer Support
Service Controller / Service Administrator / Customer Service Rep
My client, a national provider of products and services within the water industry, are seeking an experienced customer service professional to join their team in Hemel Hempstead.
This role would suit some one who already has some sales/service admin experience within an engineering centric business.
- Reviewing post sales reports and identifying clients suitable for service contracts
- Produce client invoices and issue new service contracts
- Planning, scheduling, allocation and communication of work duties for Service Engineers;
- Preparation and dispatch to clients of Installation and Operating Guidelines;
- Filing and organisation of Service Department communications;
- Commissioning Checklists, and Risk Assessment and Methods Statements;
- Reactive support for clients as and when required, including handling client complaints;
- Liaise with production/warehouse staff regarding preparation of products prior to installation on site.
- Occasional transport of stock in company vehicle, as and when required and which may require lifting of heavy items.
- Competent business administration skills;
- Ability to collate and comprehend technical and product information
- Computer literate; thorough working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in the pumped drainage industry or related service industry;
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Lots of company benefits.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.