Service Coordinator / Service Administrator
Service Controller / Service Administrator / Customer Service Rep
As the Service Coordinator, reporting to the Service Manager, you will have an opportunity to develop your skillset including customer service and sales within an established engineering business environment.
- Working to produce client invoices and issue new service contracts raised
- Managing the planning, scheduling, allocation and communication of work duties for our Service Engineers;
- Communication with the Service Engineers to notify them of their job allocation and acting as point of contact for the Engineers when they are working on site;
- Preparation and dispatch to clients of Installation and Operating Guidelines;
- Filing and organisation of Service Department emails, quotes, and engineers photos, engineer‘s documents, scanning paperwork when required;
- Drafting, sending, checking and chasing of Commissioning Checklists, and Risk Assessment and Methods Statements;
- Reactive support for clients as and when required, including handling client complaints;
- Experienced in Scheduling field service engineers
- Confident with good administration skills
- Ability to collate and comprehend technical and product information
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Loads of company benefits.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.